In Stock HFNC 70L/min Heated humidified high flow nasal cannula oxygen therapy device OH-70C oxygen Inhaler CE CFDA Approved
The transnasal high-flow oxygen inhalation device consists of a high-flow output device, a professional heating and humidifying system, and a nasal congestion system.
Advantages of transnasal high-flow oxygen therapy (HFNC)
1. Patient comfort, especially when respiratory function is unstable, is particularly important for reducing breathing work and avoiding respiratory function. It provides the following functions:
(1) Provides a stable high oxygen concentration to quickly and effectively improve blood oxygen.
(2) Wash away the dead space of physiological anatomy and reduce the re-inhalation of carbon dioxide.
(3) A certain positive airway pressure is formed to keep the airway open.
(4) Sufficient humidification and warming make the airway mucus ciliary cleaning function at the best state.
(5) Comfortable patient experience to improve oxygen therapy compliance.
2. High flow heating and humidifying oxygen. HFNC can provide warm and humidified high-concentration oxygen through a nasal catheter, and the air flow rate can reach 60L / min. Because the air flow rate can be set to exceed the peak inspiratory flow level of most patients with respiratory failure, thereby ensuring a constant oxygen concentration; HFNC's warming and humidifying functions can protect the airway mucosa and enhance the cleaning ability of mucous cilia. Reasonable airway humidification can dilute airway secretions, keep the airway open and moist, maintain normal airway function, and effectively prevent complications such as lung infections.
3. Increase functional residual capacity. Evaluation of the relationship between oxygen inhalation, body position, and end-expiratory volume of high-concentration nasal catheters by electrical impedance tomography indicates that no matter what posture is taken, inhalation of high-flow airflow through a nasal catheter can increase the overall regionality by increasing functional residual volume End-expiratory lung impedance.
4. Closely observe the patient's urine output. Potassium is mainly taken from food and is excreted by the kidneys with urine. Patients with chronic renal insufficiency have less urine than normal people, making it easier for potassium to accumulate in the body. Therefore, it is very important to closely observe the urine output of patients. Accurately record the urine output for 24 hours. For incontinence patients, it is not allowed to leave the urinary tube to accurately observe the urine output.
3.Physical & electrical parameter
4.Electrical safety classification
Used in the hospital to treat novel coronavirus pneumonia
Installation HFNC OH-70 High-flow heated respitatory humidifier